Terms and Conditions
- By booking on to the Tall Buildings Conference event you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Tall Buildings Conference is organised by Radar Communications Ltd and all bookings are made through this organiser.
- Payments must be made via STRIPE an independant secure online payment system at the time of booking.
- It is important to check carefully the details of your booking as soon as you receive your invoice and let us know immediately if any information appears to be incorrect or incomplete. If you want to cancel or change your booking later, you may have to pay amendment or cancellation costs, which may be as much as the total cost of the booking.
- Cancellations or amendments must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and you must ensure this correspondence is received.
- Cancellations made:
In the event of late arrival, unattendance or cancellation on the day, no refund will be granted.
- 8 weeks or more prior to the event will receive a 100% refund
- 6 weeks prior to the event will receive a 75% refund
- 4 weeks prior to the event will receive a 50% refund
- 3 weeks or fewer prior to the event, no refunds will be granted
- Name changes: If the delegate is unable to attend, a colleague is permitted to attend in their place but you will need to notify the event organisers by e-mail email@example.com) If this change occurs on the day of the event this is also acceptable providing they have written confirmation from the original delegate and can provide proof of their identity - a company business card will suffice.
- Radar Communications Ltd reserves the right to change the programme as outlined in pre-event literature and on this website at any time.
- It may be necessary for Radar Communications Ltd to cancel the event if insufficient delegates book. The event will not, however, be cancelled for this reason fewer than seven days prior to the event. In the event of this cancellation a full refund will be issued to all delegates.
- Radar Communications Ltd will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred.